While we were in Oregon we went to the coast. We had an awesome time exploring, looking for sea creatures. We were able to see a whale, a shark and sea lions right from our hotel room. We went on a marine discovery tour were the girls were able to look at sea life up close and personal. We also went to the aquariam in Newport. I highly recommend it, the kids liked being able to touch sharks, sting rays, sea stars and many other sea creatures. The Oregon coast was a great family vacation destination. We will have to go back again sometime!
Just Keep Dancing' Like We're 22!
6 years ago

5 comments:
We have been to the aquarium in Newport. It was a great one. I love the beach. It makes me want to go on a trip.
Who is that tall girl? I love your pictures!
The girls all looks so pretty :)
I would love to go to the coast. We have never been. Only half of our boys have ever even seen the ocean!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm glad you made it back safe.
What a fun trip. Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment