Saturday, August 22, 2009

School


I can't believe my baby is starting school. I have such mixed emotions. I thought I would be sooo excited, feel the freedom and be loving life. Although, I am a little excited, I am kinda sad. I know the kids need school, the structure in their life helps so much. I am looking forword to less fighting at home and I am really out of ideas to keep them busy. So, it is time. The kids are ready, and very excited. Now if I could just get on the same page. I am not ready to send my baby out into the world. I am going to be one of those moms who cry when leaving the school. Hopefully I make it out the door first. I guess I will just have to have a major distraction that day. Any ideas? What am I going to do with myself? I am actually going to have a few hours to myself. -That part is awesome!

3 comments:

Syndee said...

Go get yourself a pedicure!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I don't think you are going to need any help finding something to do with your time - although I am NOT the person to talk to about empty nesting - I haven't been alone for more than 8 minutes in 11 1/2 years. I heard there is a girl named Tammy McCammon who is a expert on this subject!

As for making it out the door before the sprinklers start - good luck with that - one look and I was gone right in the classroom. Dumb girls, melting our hearts.

Tina said...

I am preparing myself for this next year. Not too excited...but in September Q starts preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays...I suppose you could come to my house :)