Yay!! She looks a lot like R :)
I wondered if it was today. Not much action over at their house today. Thanks for posting so we knew.
So beautiful. I love the dark, curly hair. What did they decide to name her?
She is so adorable!!! I want to take her home with me!! :)
NO WAY!!! Oh, how GREAT is that? She is beautiful! How nice for them. Everything went well, I trust? I hope she had a good nurse taking care of her!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay!! She looks a lot like R :)
I wondered if it was today. Not much action over at their house today. Thanks for posting so we knew.
So beautiful. I love the dark, curly hair. What did they decide to name her?
She is so adorable!!! I want to take her home with me!! :)
NO WAY!!! Oh, how GREAT is that? She is beautiful! How nice for them. Everything went well, I trust? I hope she had a good nurse taking care of her!
Post a Comment