My husband and I went on a much needed vacation last week. We took a cruise to the Bahamas to visit the warm weather! I highly recommend this vacation destination, it was beautiful! The water was soooo blue, I couldn't believe it.
We tried a lot of new exciting things this trip from food to activities. We both went snorkeling for the first time, the hubby went para sailing and we both tried escargot. (crazy) We also went on the craziest White Knuckle Boat Ride (yes that was really what it was called.) It was a blast, it was a special boat made to do tricks. We did slides and 360 degree turns on a dime. The driver would be heading straight for something like land and I thought for sure we would wreck, then he would do a 360 and we would head another direction. (WOW!) Of course we got drenched with water but it was an awesome experience!
All in all we had a great time and it was so hard to come back to reality. I'm ready to start planning my next vacation! Anybody want to come?

4 comments:
Sounds fun. Time away is always good, no matter where you go. I'm glad you made it....Jody told us about your birth certificate not matching your drivers license.
You people vacation more than anyone I know. You must be loving the live in (better than nanny) granny! Your trip looks like SO much fun. How did you come back from so much sun and warm? I am afraid that if I got there, I would run away for good! Well, I'm glad you got to go (especially since it made you post a blog!!!)
I am glad that you had fun. I hope everything else is going good!! We missed you at girls night!!
I didn't know you were doing that. How fun. We have one scheduled for about a year from now. Can't get too excited yet!
Post a Comment