Does anyone else have a child that is much more accident prone then the rest?
I have a child that is bound to get hurt way more often then the rest. It started very early on. At the age of two she was in an accident involving jet skiis, and since then has been the one to get hurt almost every time we go visit my family. The last time we went down to visit she was bucked off this innocent looking pony. The time before that she decided to climb a metal fence that had not been attached to anything else, it was just propped up against another section and the thing fell on top of her. Amazingly enough both of these incidents ended with no injury. The time we went to visit before that she fell off of a teeter tauter and I thought for sure she broke her nose. So what kind of advice do any of you have to offer? Should I make her wear a helmet the rest of her life. Or maybe just a full body suit of armor. Or, do you think this is a phase that we will just have to grow out of. I can hope!

3 comments:
She needs a bubble suit :)
I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah, I can keep up with your life.
I've met that particular child and I have to say, if I were you, I would be MUCH more worried about how cute-prone she is! I have a solution to both - lock her up and throw away the key. This will also provide some much deserved quiet!
Post a Comment