You guys are so cute that I feel like I am going to barf a little. I love the last one the best. It is great of all of you! Hooray that you have it over with for another year!!!
Shannon those pictures turned out really cute! I like your hair too! I did finally get mine cut. You guys are all so photogenic, it really isn't fair! :p
7 comments:
What great family photos, and your hair looks great Shannon.
You guys are so cute that I feel like I am going to barf a little. I love the last one the best. It is great of all of you! Hooray that you have it over with for another year!!!
Who took your pics? Too cute!
Very cute....I love outdoor photos.
Shannon those pictures turned out really cute! I like your hair too! I did finally get mine cut. You guys are all so photogenic, it really isn't fair! :p
My nieces are so adorable. They do have cute parents too. Thanks for your comment!
I love the one of Andi and Arika. I can't believe Ihave never noticed how much Kaylee looks like Darren.
Great pics!
Post a Comment