Thursday, March 12, 2009


Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers.

The answers are from my four year old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?Be nice.
2. What makes mom happy? When you love her!
3. What makes mom sad?When I don’t love her.
4. How does mom make you laugh?Tickling me.
5. What was mom like as a child?I don't know.
6. How old is mom?fourteen
7. How tall is mom?twenty pounds
8. What is her favorite thing to do? clean
9. What does mom do when you're not around?Something she wants to do!
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?I don't know.
11. What is mom really good at?Hanging up a picture!
12. What is mom not very good at?Making airplanes.
13. What does mom do for a job?clean the house
14. What is mom's favorite food?Everything
15. What makes you proud of mom?When mom helps me.
16. If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A little princess.
17. What do you and mother do together?Go play!
18. How are you and mom the same? We have the same hair.
19. How are you and mom different?You have blue and I have brown eyes.
20. How do you know mom loves you?Because I love her!
21. What does mommy love most about daddy? Because she loves when he gets her flowers.
22. Where is mom's favorite place to go? Restaurant and movies!

5 comments:

Syndee said...

Don't you love their answers.I laughed my pants off! Funny and cute. I still can't believe you registered her for school. Holy cow aren't we getting old!

Wammack Family said...

What great answers, I love the innocence of youth.

Tina said...

Too cute. I will have to ask the Q man. Some of his stories crack me up :)

Anonymous said...

Those were sweet! We missed you at GNO tonight!!!

Papke Family said...

I'm a little afraid of what Zander mans answers might be. I will have to ask I need a good laugh. Arika did very well!