We had a blast this year creating a birthday party for our youngest! I can't believe my youngest is now 5. We decided since she loves to help in the kitchen that she would enjoy a cooking party. We made invitations for several friends that invited them to The Little Chef Cooking School. I had made aprons and chef hats from an idea I found off of the Family Fun website for each of the kids. When they got here the fun started, we decorated individual pizzas with crazy pizza faces and baked them. We played a few games while the pizzas baked and then the kids enjoyed eating their own creations. Then they were able to decorate their own cupcakes. The cupcakes were beauties! We finished off the party by opening presents and letting the kids play with birthday balloons and other little games. We had great fun!
Just Keep Dancing' Like We're 22!
6 years ago

5 comments:
What a great mommy! We are so sad we had to miss it. What a cute idea.
Where's the pictures of the pizza's and cupcakes??? Sounds like she had a lot of fun!
Such a cute idea. I bet the kids loved it. Hailey loves to help in the kitchen too. She has her own American Girl cookbook that she is always dying to make stuff out of.
Oh, she looks so cute. She may need to model that outfit for her aunt Jody!! Super fun idea.
I wish we could have been there. She looks so cute and grown up. Zander is looking forward to seeing her this weekend. I still think that they were ment to be twins but the big man knew that neither of us could handle both of them. See ya soon
Post a Comment