Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's New!

Its been a while since I last updated my blog. I was sitting here trying to figure out what we have been up to since I last updated. We had another birthday! Our middle child turned 7. We had a lot of fun. We took the family to Leo's to play lazer tag for her birthday. We had a blast!













I have been in a serious decorating mood lately. We have been in our house for about a year now and it is about dang time I made it feel like ours. So I bought a bunch of stuff for the kitchen. Then I went to the girls rooms and made some curtains and pillows. My oldest daughter wanted me to paint her room a girly color. What, green isn't girly? I can't believe it. Well, if any of you know me very well you would know I HATE painting! So the answer was NO, but I brought in a bunch of colors she seems to be happy with. Hopefully it takes her mind off of the green walls.



We had to buy new furniture for the Bonus Room after we moved, because our couch broke. Darn it! We held out as long as we possibly could. But it was time!

6 comments:

Syndee said...

You have been a busy little bee! How abought you come do mine now? It looks like Kaley should be Happy for a while!

Wammack Family said...

You have the decorator's touch, your house looks great!

JulieJ said...

I'll have to come check it out. Looks great

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who moves and then stops doing EVERYTHING for a year. Hopefully the decorating - or cleaning - bug will bite me soon.

The Freed Family said...

Everything looks very cute. You talented people who can sew curtains....I am envious!

Tina said...

So cute, Shannon! I am trying to decide if I want to tackle curtains in our room...it's been five years, maybe time for something new?