The hubby and I have been planning a surprise trip to Disneyland for our kids. We have been planning for months and have almost blown the surprise a few times, but we made it. Monday morning we each had a Mickey shirt on and came out wearing it while we made breakfast. This was a bit strange to our kids because we were both supposed to be going to work and we can't wear Mickey t-shirts to work. So of course they were wondering why we weren't at work and wearing Mickey. Darin then informed them that we were going to Disneyland. Of course the pulled the "We knew it" act, but that didn't stop the high pitched screams and the instant hussle and bustle to get ready to catch the plane. The week was full of much fun and excitement and we got to share it with some dear friends along with many Disney characters!!!
Just Keep Dancing' Like We're 22!
6 years ago

2 comments:
How fun. I don't know if I would have been able to keep the secret....good job for pulling it off. Maybe someday we'll go. Did you know that I have NEVER been!
Did you guys have such a good time. I must admit I am jealous. Hope things are going well, I don't feel like I get to talk to you anymore, cause your such a busy lady. Have a good week!
Post a Comment