It has been a while since I have updated the blog. Some of you are probably wondering if we are still alive. I am happy to mention that we are all alive and doing well! The girls have enjoyed school this year. They were able to attend a brand new school that has special math and science programs. That means lots of fun science experiments that they really love!!! Since they are all in school full time, I decided to go back to work. I started in the fall working at a hospital gift shop part time. That was a lot of fun! In January I took the plunge into full time work at a local dentist office. It is a HUGE adjustment for the family to have mom at work full time, but we are making it! I feel like my world has tilted just a bit trying to adjust to full time work outside the house. We are starting to get into a good routine and that has made all the difference! I feel very blessed to have such a great job! I am very thankful for it!
2 comments:
What dentist office?
Zirker
Post a Comment