Tell me I'm not the only one that remembers clear back to grade school making your first VOLCANO! Oh the life! It is always fun to relive those memories through your children with their school projects. (I'll try to keep thinking that way, I only have a billion more school projects to go.) Although this one really was fun! My oldest daughter is very proud. She wanted a picture taken and specifically asked for me to post it on our blog. So here it is... in all its glory!
Just Keep Dancing' Like We're 22!
6 years ago

4 comments:
Go Kaylee!
That doesn't look like a volcano - it looks like a beautifully decorated birthday cake! Next time, if you really want to have the "sience project" experience, you should forget about it till the last minute - then hurry and throw a bunch of crap together and have her late for school with a weird salt mixture drying under her nails. Way too perfect you two!!!
hey kido,
Great job keep your mom hoppin. She loves stuff like that.
What are you doing up at 3:00 a.m. in the morning? Are you CRAZY!
Post a Comment